I read an article by Mehdi Hadim from Stronglifts on how to avoid the 10 biggest training mistakes that men make. This got me thinking.
What are my top 10 keys to successfully getting bigger and stronger.
I have listed them below and expanded on each.
1. Having a structure.
2. Setting good goals.
3. Having a good training partner.
4. Train like a powerlifter, train like a bodybuilder.
5. Learn to eat every 2-3 hours.
6. Rest and recover.
7. Keep learning.
8. Train large bodyparts with big volume.
9. Have a passion for your pursuit.
10. Train around niggles, not through them.
1. Having a structure
The biggest issue I see in the gym is a lack of structure. These guys (and girls) seem to drift along without a real purpose and never seem to improve. By structure I mean something which gives you a plan or a…
View original post 1,145 more words